All content included in or made available through our Service, such as text, lyrics, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is not the property of Gospeljet, its affiliates or its content suppliers are protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all files included in or made available through our website is the exclusive intellectual property of its owners and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your notice in writing to Gospeljet’s Copyright Agent. Your notice must contain the following information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Gospeljet will respond to “any take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and international copyright laws.